BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

P{l}ay it Forward

play it forward

Late last night, when I should have been sleeping but instead was blog surfing, I came across Nadine’s blog. While browsing through I saw this post and couldn’t believe my luck that there was still one place left. So here I am continuing the pay it forward swap, and here’s how it works:

~I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.

~I have 365 days to do it in…

~What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:

~you must have a blog.

~after you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

Sounds fun doesn’t it? What are you waiting for :)

***All three places have now been taken :)***

5 comments:

A Life Less Complicated said...

Count me in :)

A Life Less Complicated said...

Will write up a post this - my laptop is throwing a hissy atm :(

Amapanther said...

I am in!! Thanks! So cool!
Can I give a picture? Is that officially handmade?? Well, ok, no... I can do something else, sorry, I just woke up. I am in a haze.
This is my blog --> http://hello-my-little-world.blogspot.com/
escuishi(at)hotmail(dot)com

sandandstarfish said...

Oooo... does this mean I'm number 3? Did I really get the last spot?! I hope so :)
I'll be writing about it today and posting on my blog http://sandandstarfish.com
How stinkin' fun!!

Photography said...

I have a play it forward if anyone want to join me too :-)

Post a Comment