BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Felt Shop

Felt banner 06

Is finally up and running. I have started listing some of the jewellery I have made over the years, because it is just taking up space and needs to go somewhere where it will be worn and appreciated. Please browse and feel free to buy :)

***If you buy something then come back here to tell me, I will put in a little bonus item or two, to say thanks***

EDIT: It appears that my listings have to be approved because I am new to Felt, so they could take up to 24 hours to show up, please keep checking back if you want to have a nosey.

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Good on you - couldn't see anything in your shop yet, but can't wait!!

A Life Less Complicated said...

Hey yeah the first five need to be approved - I can't wait!

A Life Less Complicated said...

wow you've been busy! I see a few things that I could probably get away with wearing - I'll have to have a think about it. I also spotted a few things I could buy as Xmas pressies. Well done

Post a Comment