BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday…On Thursday…

Today I am procrastinating, because I have plenty of stuff to do to get ready to move, but it’s raining, the boxes are out in the garage, and I don’t really feel like going outside and getting wet.

P9090005Cardi – from postie plus I think, top – thrifted, skirt – unfinished project found in funky junk, I think it used to be a dress, but someone cut the top off to make it into a skirt, but then never finished it. Works for me though, it was free and I love the retro print! Go here to see what other kiwis are wearing.

So, it turns out I didn’t have to make a decision after all (but I think we were leaning more towards staying here for another year and saving some money). We finally got an offer on our house that we are going to accept, a little below what we needed, but we can make it work. Now for the humungous task of packing up all our crap in as little time as possible, and I just don’t know where to start. I think I am going to have to start with my craft stuff, because that pretty much covers every surface in our house, but once it’s packed up I won’t be able to make anything, and I still have one more swap package to finish.

P9090006Rain rain go away. I need sunshine to motivate me to do stuff. Oh, and if you know of any 4+ bedroom homes coming up for rent in the Tauranga area, please let me know, otherwise we will be homeless in a few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment