BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Mail

Today the book I ordered from the book depository arrived.



Delight in the Details
Lisa M. Price

I am in love with this book, it was love at first sight when I saw it at the library. While I had it out from the library I looked through it just about every day, and every time I looked through it I found something new that I wanted to try. This book is full of eye candy of the vintage/shabby chic flavour.
To buy this book here would have cost me about $40-$50, and I had heard lots of people in blogland talking about how cheap it was to order books from the book depository, so I thought I would give it a go. I am totally happy about my purchase! The book cost £10.95, which worked out to around $22nz, so about half the price of buying it here. I had my doubts about the free shipping, I thought I might be waiting months to get my book, but it arrived 7 working days after ordering, which is the minimum time the website said to expect. I will totally be buying books this way again.

The other happy mail was an unexpected package which arrived a few weeks ago, but the little princess "borrowed" it as soon as I opened it, then misplaced it, so it has been MIA until now.



This gorgeous patchwork purse and card was from Nadine, because I signed up for her "pay it forward" last year. I love unexpected packages, it really brightens the day. I'm going to have to get on to sending out my pay it forward packages from last year, time is just flying by so before you know it I will be running out of time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment