BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.
Ready, set, GO!
(via Mummyzilla)

*remember to leave me your email address, if it's not linked from your comment profile.

**I haven't forgotten about the pay it forward gifts I still owe from last year, I'm still deciding what they will be.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Leonie said...

ok, sign me up. I did it last year but only one person signed up for mine. Hopefully this time I'll get some more :)

Post a Comment