BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Creative Multitasking

For the last two days I have been working at my real job, which is only a casual admin job. I have learnt from past experience that it is good to take a project to work on, because there can be long periods of nothing much happening at this job, and I can't read because that makes me sleepy. So this time I took some crochet hooks and some yarn with me, to crochet some flowers to turn into brooches. So this is what came out of my weekend at work:


Four flower brooches that I'm pretty happy with, made while working.

I have gotten behind in my blogging again, but that's kinda because I lost my mojo after a certain incident with a large craft supply store which is opening in the area soon. Let's just say I have been put off this store for a while, and also put off applying for jobs for a while, until I have had a chance to get over it.
So even though I haven't been blogging, I have been creating, thrifting and doing fun activities with the family. Hopefully I can blog about it all soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment