BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Bit Love For You

You know who you are, you wonderful people who faithfully read my blog, even though I don't update it regularly, who leave lovely comments even though I am not good at replying. I want you to know I really do appreciate the time you take and the effort you make to brighten my day.

So, even though I knew it was coming, I completely missed my blogiversary. I have now been sharing my creations on this little blog for just over a year. It's hard to believe a whole year has passed, it's also hard to believe I stuck with something for a whole year :)

Now I want to hear from you, faithful readers, please tell me what you would like. I have been thinking another giveaway would be good, to celebrate, but I can't decide what it should be. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe you would like to have a look at my felt shop, see if anything there takes your fancy.



I would also like to organise a little swap sometime, but not sure I would be able to get enough participants. Let me know if you would be interested in doing a little vintage inspiration box swap like this or this. It would be so much fun, to put together a little box of goodies and also to receive one.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Anniversary to you! You do so much lovely stuff I think anything is lovely as a giveaway easpecially when it's handmade.

Post a Comment