BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19 - Lydia

I hope that if you have ever seen the Beetlejuice movie, you will recognise this costume. Beetlejuice was one of my favourite movies as a kid, and because of that movie and the character Lydia, Winona Ryder is my favourite actress to this day.
So for this costume I just put together a black velvet dress, black sunhat, black lacy scarf/shawl and black shoes. I made my face pale, and blacked out under my eyes, to get the pale look that Lydia has. I got out one of our old photography cameras to use as a prop for the photo, because that's how Lydia discovers the ghosts in the house, in the movie.
By now you may be thinking that I am a bit obsessed with goth girl characters, and you would be right. Just a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment