BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21 - Harlequin

If you are wondering why you can only see one side of my face in all these photos, it's because I couldn't get the make up right on both sides, so I ended up with make up only on one side, the other side is clean. So it's kinda cheating, but you get the idea.
I had to buy the black and white top from a thrift store for this costume, but it's something I will wear on a day to day basis, I just didn't have anything black and white in my wardrobe. The skirt, shoes and knee socks I already had. The hat was also from the thrift store, but I added a fascinator I made a while ago for the tea party I had for my birthday. The ruffle collar I made from some fabric in my stash, there's about six layers of fabric, sewn together with a running stitch, gathered a bit, and attached with a snap at the back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment