BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9 - Kooky Witch



Ok, this is one of those crazy wardrobe items I was talking about the other day. Someone gave me this dress years ago, like maybe even 15 or so years ago, and I have kept it all this time knowing that one day I would use it, because I love witches and this dress is perfect for a witchy costume. In fact, I can't imagine where else you would wear a dress like this, even in the 80's this would have been pretty out there.
The hat was a Christmas or birthday present years ago.
The "belt" is actually a scarf. I have quite a few scarves, a ridiculous amount when you consider how often I actually wear a scarf, because I don't like things around my neck.
The boots are out of my wardrobe, and haven't been worn for years!
I added the black wig because i thought it looked more witchy than my short hair.
I would happily walk around dressed like this every day if I thought I could get away with it. My name means white witch, so I have always been quite attracted to all things witchy. I even have a witch tattoo on my back, which I got when i was 15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment