BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 14, 2011

I've been busy making....

Lots of things for other people...

A dinosaur cape for a birthday boy, and one for little princess as well.
 Another messenger bag, to go with the cape.
 Some cushion covers for my grandmother, to go on her new couch.
 Some Christmas gift folders for my M.I.L. to give to her workmates.
 The folders have three pockets inside for putting chocolates, drink sachets, etc..

And a bunny costume for little princess to wear to a farm themed party. I didn't really make the costume, except sewing an oval of pink felt on the front of a white t-shirt, and tying a ribbon around a plastic carrot. Isn't she a cute bunny? But she's also a cute dinosaur, so I guess that's not really difficult.

I've still got a list as long as my arm of things I have to make before Christmas. Can I have an extension of time please??

0 comments:

Post a Comment