BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some Gifts I've Been Working On


Gifts for a baby shower for Hubby's workmate, who is having a baby boy.
My first quilt ever, made based on this tutorial, but with some variations (I don't do bias binding). And to go with the quilt, using the same fabrics, I made a Scottie dog rattle&squeak toy, a sailboat taggie (inspired by this tutorial), a crochet rattle ball, and a bunting card (inspired by these cards).



A fifth birthday present for one of Little Princess's friends from daycare, having a party this weekend.
I made her a messenger bag using this tutorial, A pig softie, a wand (inspired by this one), a fabric tutu (inspired by this one), a felt crown (using this pattern), and an ice cream card (inspired by this one) with a removable initial charm clipped on.


This one I made a few months back, for another birthday party Little Princess was invited to. I made a messenger bag using the same tutorial, and filled it with boy things. Then we made wrapping paper and a card together. The wrapping paper was actually really cool.

All the links in this post come from my boards on Pinterest

1 comments:

Post a Comment